Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mixed Prints

P1011093

P1011087

P1011086
cami: Marshall's ($16) ~ jacket: F21 ($12) ~ pants: DKNY Jeans via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ sandals: Nine West Outlet ($25ish) ~ necklace/cuff: gifts ~ bracelet: thrifted ($8)

Date: August 8, 2011
Ensemble message: This outfit was styled especially for this week's Everybody Everywear challenge - mixed prints!  Mixing prints is not a stretch for me, I've done it before (see below).  But it was a challenge to find a new mix since my wardrobe is a bit limited at the moment.  Though it's subtle, the stripes on the jacket do count as a print!  I personally think that stripes and floral are the easiest prints to mix (for those of you who might be a bit shy when it comes to mixing prints).

P1011092

Here are some other ways I've mixed prints:

mixed prints

Everybody, Everywear | Pattern Mixing

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition