Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Borrowed Again

P1010916

P1010909

P1010902
shirt: Banana Republic Mens (borrowed) ~ skirt: Kensie Girl (gift) ~ vest: Old Navy ($14) ~ shoes: Target ($20) ~ bangle: NY&Co ($10ish) ~ necklaces & watch: gifts

Date: June 30, 2011
Ensemble message: Another from the memory card!  I wore this almost 2 months ago... assuming it was a typical day in the office.  Clearly it wasn't too hot yet since I stole borrowed this shirt from The Hubby.  I thought the grey in the shirt would look too monotone with the grey skirt, but the green vest breaks everything up nicely.

P1010904

P1010907

I also wanted to thank you all for sticking around while I blog very inconsistently... you guys are truly the best!  I seem to be over the hump of my project.  Just in time for fall fashion too I might add - my favorite time of year!!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition