Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 8, 2011

Blank Canvas

P1011061

P1011059
dress: Katerina dress c/o Carissa Rose ~ shoes: Franco Sarto ($65) ~ bracelet: thrifted via Beacon's Closet ($8) ~ scarf & earrings: gifts

Date: August 1, 2011
Ensemble message: Last week, I had the pleasure of personally welcoming 8 new hires to the Day Job!  I had a couple hours to do my HR thing, and I wanted to look professional but approachable.  I love this Carissa Rose dress because the stormy grey color is a perfect canvas to fun and colorful accessories.

P1011074

P1011058

What clothing is your blank canvas??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition