Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inspired: Jen Loves Kev

P1010877

P1010885

P1010881
shirt: Limited (gift) ~ skirt: Atelier via Nordstrom Rack ($20) ~ vest: Old Navy ($14) ~ shoes: Target ($20) ~ bracelet: thrifted via Beacon's Closet ($8)
Date: August 31, 2011
Ensemble message: Last night I pinned a few inspirational photos to my Pinterest account, and a recent outfit over at Jen Loves Kev was one of them.  As soon as I saw Jen in this outfit, I thought, "I can re-make this - and it'll be totally office appropriate!"  This shows how easy it can be to take an outfit from a magazine, runway, or another blog and make it your own.

P1010886

P1010888

What has inspired you lately?

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition