Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bumming Around

P1010888
tank: Lucky Jeans ($10) ~ top: Target ($12) ~ shorts: F21 ($14) ~ scarf: my mom's

Date: August 30, 2011
Ensemble message:  So yeahhh... this is me, currently.  Last week got a little crazy (what else is new?) so I didn't get to post much or even take photos to come back to this week.  Then, we moved to Part 2 of Nomadic Living on Saturday, right before Hurricane Irene hit the northeast.  The Husband and I were able to squeeze in the move plus a movie and dinner out before the worst of the storm hit us, but essentially I've been in comfy clothes since I got home from work on Friday night.  On top of that, Irene knocked out the power at the Day Job for 2 days straight, so I've been working from home.  Oh, and did I mention that I haven't been bothered with make-up either?  Below is a rare make-up-less pic, but I wanted a close-up of my scarf (aka undried hair tamer):

P1010894

Speaking of home, Part 2 of Nomadic Living is a Residence Inn.  Not too shabby!  Poor Donna is a bit confused... in the past 2 months, she's gone from a condo as a single dog, to a full house with 2 playmates, and now a studio as the lone dog once again.  She's a bit dramatic about it, but then again, I don't think she's complaining about the multiple pillows on the bed:

P1010877
This is why I call her My Little Jelly Bean

P1010881

Back to corporate wear tomorrow!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition