Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Office Color Blocking

P1010876

P1010881

P1010880
t-shirt & cardi: Target ($5 & $14) ~ skirt: Gap Outlet ($19) ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ necklace: gift
Date: June 28, 2011 (ish...)
Ensemble message: Well, I must admit... I just found these photos, along with 2 other outfits, on my memory card last week.  I *think* they are from the week before I went on vacation.  I don't believe there was any particular reason I wore this, but I had this outfit in my head for awhile.  This is my answer to color blocking for the office: one half is brightly colored but toned down by a darker neutral.  This would also work with a tan skirt or pants too.

P1010882

Have you color blocked in the office?  I'd love to see pics!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition