Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lengthened Dress

P1011056

P1011066

P1011062
dress: All The Jazz thrifted via Goodwill ($8) ~ skirt: Banana Republic ($35ish) ~ shoes: Aerosoles ($35) ~ bangles: NY&Co ($10ish) & thrifted via Beacon's Closet ($8) ~ earrings: AZ souvenir ($7)

Date: July 19, 2011
Ensemble message: Remember when I went on a big thrifting spree in March?  I featured a few items soon after, and this dress was one of them.  (Yesterday's skirt was another find that I hadn't featured yet.)  I love this dress, but honestly, I feel like it's a tad too short for the office.  Last time I wore it as is, I felt self conscious all day... and if you don't feel good, your performance is sure to be impacted!  So this time around, I layered the dress over a white skirt for a longer silhouette.

P1011057

Oh... and now that we're living with friends, I have a few more pets to enjoy ;)

P1011068
"Ol' Blue Eyes"... officially known as Sully

P1011059
"River Rat" ... aka Lucy (who never stops moving, similar to Donna ;)

What do you think?  Do you work better if you feel good in your clothing??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition