Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All Hands on Deck

P1011086

P1011077
dress: Anthropologie ($30) ~ jacket: Forever21 ($12) ~ shoes: Nine West outlet ($27) ~ bangles: gift & wearyourmusic.org ($15 each)

Date: July 27, 2011
Ensemble message: Just because today was the 3rd 11+ hour day in a row at the Day Job doesn't mean I can't look nice while working long hours ;)  We've hit a critical point in our project, and everyone on the team has been asked to put all other tasks aside.  It's tiring, but in a good way... the team is making great progress and I feel closer to them than ever.  That may sound silly, but remember I've only been on this team since April.  But by tomorrow evening we *should* be over the hump!  This will make the weekend that much better :)

P1011082

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition