Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink Thrift: Part 2


P1010831

P1010839

P1010832
shirt: thrifted via Goodwill ($3!) ~ shorts: Anthropologie ($35) ~ shoes: Marc Fischer via Macy's ($36) ~ watch & earrings: gift

Date: April 5, 2011
Ensemble message: Ok you guys.  This whole new role thing at The Day Job has been a super exciting ride, but let me tell you.... it has been way, way more demanding so far than my old role!  In the next month or so, please expect, and forgive me for: 1) Outfits from prior weeks, 2) Not a whole lot of text in my posts, 3) Missed posts here and there, and 4) Sporadic tweeting and commenting on others' blogs!

P1010837

P1010842

That said... here is an outfit from Tuesday of last week.  It is my second bright pink thrift find!  As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be a versatile piece and that it would look great with my green wool shorts :)  AND, it was half price so I got this baby for $3!!!  I swear, this last thrifting trip made me a believer, especially now that The Hubby and I are looking for a new place to live (read: tight budgets).

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition