Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dots & Stripes

P1011058

P1011078

P1011059
shirt: thrifted via Goodwill ($8) ~ pants: Banana Republic (ancient) ~ belt & shoes: Target ($15 & $19) ~  bracelets: thrifted ($8), Charlotte Russe ($?? part of pack), wearyourmusic.org ($15 each)

Date: July 21, 2011
Ensemble message: This outfit was picked especially for today's Everybody, Everywear theme, which is thrifted items!  I'm slowly acquiring new-to-me gems, and so far, this one is my favorite.  Unless I actually repair the blue pleated skirt hanging in my closet... but then I could wear this top with that skirt, huzzah!  For now, you get another edition of the polka dotted silk blouse.  I love this top because it's lose and drapes nicely... unless it's 101 degrees outside, which it was here.  Oh and coincidentally, I'm wearing a thrifted bracelet.  Well, not so coincidentally since I wear it nearly every day ;)

P1011057

P1011073

What are your favorite thrifted items??

Thrift | Everybody, Everywear

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition