Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 27, 2011

Blurry Morning


P1010868

P1010877
sweater: F21 ($) ~ shirt: Gap ($30) ~ pants: DKNY via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ shoes: Target ($20) ~ bracelets: gift & DIY

Date: May 23, 2011
Ensemble message: Just another manic Monday!  More rain to start off my week, which for me meant wearing pants.  I truly hope this is the last of the yellow-ish, blurry, icky indoor pics for a long, long time.  But back to my outfit... I am so happy that I bought this sweater from Forever 21 as it's proved to be very versatile!  It layers well and is a great neutral on its own.  And given the up and down weather this past month, this sweater has really come in handy.

P1010867

So who's ready for the holiday weekend?!  I am, obviously, since I'm posting early!  It's the first Friday of summer hours at the Day Job, which means if I work at least 45 extra minutes Monday through Thursday, I can take a half day on Friday.  As long as deadlines, workload, etc. allow for it, you can expect me to start every weekend early this summer :)  What are you doing this weekend??

P1010872

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition