Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 20, 2011

Layered Up


P1010869

P1010883

P1010867
striped shirt: DKNY via Filene's Basement ($12) ~ chambray shirt & vest: Old Navy ($24 & $14) ~  leggings & belt: Target ($20 & $15) ~ shoes: BCBG (gift) ~ bracelets: DIY & from a pack from Charlotte Russe

Date: May 18, 2011
Ensemble message: I wore this outfit during the week-long span of cool temperatures and tons of rain.  I had virtually no meetings at work and then a concert in NYC that night, so I went the comfy route and wore leggings.  I honestly can't remember the last time I wore leggings to work, which is funny because during Winter 2010, that's pretty much all I wore (good thing I wasn't blogging then, haha!)  But then I saw this post by Elaine of Clothed Much and remembered that leggings can be sleek and stylish.  Next time I'll go for all out copy-cat with a blazer, but I loved the more casual take with multiple layers.

P1010878

Have you re-discovered any clothing items lately??


P1010867

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition