Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Measure Success in Hugs


P1010871
jacket: Marshall's ($24) ~ cami & jeans: Target ($9 & $14) ~ sandals: Nine West outlet ($25ish??) ~ watch: NY&Co ($20) ~ cuff & necklace: gifts

Date: June 3, 2011
Ensemble message: This is the face of pure, unadulterated RELIEF!  When I started my new role at the Day Job back in April, I was tossed into several projects midstream.  One project was to organize and facilitate the summer intern orientation.  These photos were taken the day after orientation ended.  I believe the overall experience was a success, as measured by the number of hugs I received as the interns departed for their final office locations ;)  I have to say, helping out with an internship program is one of those areas of HR that takes so much time and energy, but it seriously might be the most rewarding.  I also get to benefit from the program by having an HR intern of my own... so I will try to write a post sometime this summer about hiring and managing an intern!

P1010868

P1010873

P1010866

Oh yeah, not to ignore the obvious, but I'm also back... for the long haul I hope!  Did you miss me these past couple weeks?  While I didn't have time to post, I did take multiple outfits shots that I can't wait to share with you!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition