Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Striped Blazer


P1010891

P1010879

P1010887
blazer: Marshall's ($24) ~ tank & belt: Target ($8 & $14) ~ skirt: H&M (ancient, $???) ~ shoes: Aerosoles ($35) ~ necklace: I forget-also old ~ bracelet: thrifted from Beacon's Closet ($8)

Date: May 25, 2011
Ensemble message:  I wore this outfit just because.  Because I love this new striped blazer, and was psyched to see how well it pairs with this ancient skirt.  Because the sun is finally out here in NJ.  Because I knew I had a boat-load of work waiting for me at the Day Job and I wanted to feel good while chained to my desk.

P1010878

P1010883

This blazer is quickly becoming my new favorite article of clothing... the material is almost sweatshirt-like, so it's comfy and could work with a casual outfit.  But the crisp black and white stripes and structured fit makes it perfect for work as well.  Have you bought anything recently that you keep wearing over and over?

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition