Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Orange & Purple

P1010943

P1010935

P1010942
shirt: Anthropologie ($35) ~ sweater: Target ($16ish) ~ pants: Calvin Klein via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ shoes: Mia via DSW ($60) ~ necklace: Macy's ($11) ~ cuff: gift

Date: November 9, 2011
Ensemble message: Today I bring you a mid-week casual outfit that would probably have been best for a Friday (oops).  November and December have been nuts for me at the Day Job, so comfort and easy-to-style outfits were key for me every day.  Between my hectic schedule and the weather cooling down, I'm really loving the more utilitarian looks that incorporate finer pieces (silk shirts, statement necklaces, heels).  Is your closet following any one theme this season?

P1010941

Also, I was only in my house for a couple weeks and was still trying to figure out the best place for photos.  I now know that outside with my back to the house is best, and that I can get halfway decent indoor shots in my dining room.  For this post, you'll have to deal with these dark results ;)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition