Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 12, 2011

Dress Effect

P1010920

P1010925

P1010919
sweater: JCrew ($21) ~ skirt: Target ($23) ~ shoes: Marc Fisher via Macy's ($36) ~ necklace & bracelet: gifts

Date: November 8, 2011
Ensemble message: So since I'm behind in posting outfits, I'm not really sure what was going on that day.  From my work calendar, it doesn't look like anything special was happening.  So I'll tell you more about how I put this ensemble together (somehow, I remember that much better ;)  This sweater is a new favorite, and it looks great with skinny pants.  I wasn't sure how to wear it with a skirt, but since the sweater is longer and a thicker knit, I soon realized that the skirt should be more form fitting.  This pencil skirt was a great match!  And I like how the combo has almost a dress effect.

P1010926

What do you guys think?  What else should I wear this sweater with??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition