Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Wish for Eyeglasses

logo-holiday

g1
iSee 025 Tortoise - $89

Confession time guys... I wish that I needed eyeglasses.  Ok, ok... never wish for your health to be less than ideal.  But I am a bit jealous of those who have a reason to purchase glasses - what a great accessory!

I was recently approached by GlassesUSA.com to partner with their site, and I wanted tell my readers all about them because this website has an amazing variety of frames!!!  Seriously, I want you to comment if you don't find one pair that you like.  Or, a pair that isn't in your price range - there are many styles for just $38!

g3
Congress - $67
g2
Independence Black - $48
g4
Tommy Hilfiger - $120

But back to my desire to wear glasses... I know that I could wear glasses frames without a prescription, but I would feel fake.  So I will hold off until my eye doctor tells me that I need a presecription.  Instead, someone please visit GlassesUSA and take advantage of their great prices and current sales:
  • Take 30% off glasses plus free shipping when you use the code 
  • Take 20% off any frame in our iSee Eyewear collection and get free shipping within the US - Code: iSee20FS (you can find the collection here: http://www.glassesusa.com/isee-eyewear)
  • Take 10% off any order of prescription eyeglasses - Code: Blog10
Another great part of GlassesUSA is their online virtual mirror.  This is what I would look like if I did need eyeglasses... what do you think?  Could I pull them off? 


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition