Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Everyday Sparkle

P1010945

P1010948

P1010946
shirt: Old Navy ($24) ~ skirt: Gap ($8) ~ boots: Chinese Laundry via Macy's ($65) ~  necklace: Macy's ($25)

Date: November 17, 2011
Ensemble message: Thank goodness I had this outfit in my archives! (aka photos I haven't gotten around to posting yet ;)  Today's Every Body Every Wear theme is Sequins and Sparkles - how appropriate since it's the one of time of year where the parties seem to be non-stop.  And I don't know about you, but anything that glitters and shines always brightens my day!  On this particular day, I was up to my eyeballs with year-end work... but every time I noticed my skirt, I couldn't help but smile :)

P1010951

Check out the rest of the participants here:

Sequins + Sparkles | Everybody, Everywhere

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition