Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Burnt Orange

P1010882

P1010885

P1010881
shirt: Anthropologie ($35) ~ skirt: Old Navy (old - $15ish) ~ shoes: Mia via DSW ($60) ~ necklace/earrings/watch: gifts

Date: October 25, 2011
Ensemble message: Casual yet office appropriate outfit!  I love burnt orange and other shades of rust, but worry about looking like a pumpkin.  I will stay away from too much green and brown, but these sage tights seem just right.

P1010884

I know things have slowed down a bit here guys... but a house is seriously like another full-time job.  And, the Day Job lately has been pushing well beyond 9 to 5.  But I will try to get you guys quickie posts like this - I am still taking outfit photos, so they might as well get published.  Thanks for sticking around y'all :)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition