Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shades of Blue & Grey

P1010892

P1010890

P1010893
shirt: MNG by Mango via JC Penny's ($34) ~ skirt: thrifted Ann Taylor ($8) ~ shoes: Mia via DSW ($60) ~ bangle: NY&Co ($10ish) ~ necklace: Free People (gift)

Date: October 26, 2011
Ensemble message: Nothing special about this particular day, except that it was T-minus 2 days until the Husband and I closed on our house.  Has it really been just a few short weeks since I was living the nomadic life, where I was calling a hotel room home/photo backdrop, and swapping summer clothes from my suitcases with autumn clothes in storage?  (I think this last point is clear by the lines in my skirt - kinda embarrassing!)  My schedule has been jam packed since we moved, and more than ever, I am truly looking forward to the holidays... blissful time off spent with my loved ones.  And maybe some paint brushes too ;)

P1010891

P1010894

Soon I'll have photos taken in the new house - too exciting!!!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition