Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Colored Tights

P1010949

P1010960

P1010954
dress: Tucker for Target, thrifted via Goodwill ($8) ~ cardigan: August Silk via Nordstrom Rack ($20) ~ shoes: Mia via DSW ($60) ~ cuff & necklace: gifts

Date: October 24, 2011
Ensemble message: This month's EBEW is all about colored tights, and luckily I just happen to wear colored tights often once the temperature drops.  Though these photos are from a couple weeks ago, I am actually wearing colored tights again today.  I love the fuschia and purple together with a couple neutral pieces to balance out all the color.  I find that this tan cardi easily tones down any outfit, and is quickly a go-to piece when I'm craving color in the office.

P1010950

P1010957

For some, colored tights can be overwhelming, especially in a professional setting.  I try to stick with muted, darker colors so that you don't feel like your legs could glow in the dark.  My favorites are purple, maroon, navy, sage, and cerulean.  I'd like to add a forest green in there and a rust red as well!

Do you wear colored tights to the office?  What are your favorite colors??



Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition