Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Staying Cool


P1010882

P1010894

P1010881
shirt: Anthropologie (gift) ~ skirt: Gap Outlet ($19) ~ shoes: Nine West Outlet ($27) ~ necklace: Aerie ($5) ~ cuff: gift

Date: June 7, 2011
Ensemble message: I wore this during a (thankfully) brief hot & humid spell.  Days like that are always hard to dress for, because the temperature in the office can vary drastically from one part of the building to another.  This outfit proved to be just right: the loose fitting blouse was cool but also covered the top half of my arms, and the skirt allowed for airflow but came to my knees.  I tossed on a fun, colorful necklace and was ready to go!

P1010891

P1010886

What do you wear to work on really hot and humid days??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition