Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot


shirt: H&M (free due to BOGO... or $15 if you split the cost ;) ~ jeans: Target ($20) ~ scarf: ?? (gift, I think) ~ shoes: Pink via Daffy's ($26) ~ earrings: gift from Vancouver

Date: September 29, 2010
Ensemble message: More travels this week!  For work, not for fun unfortunately.  These pictures were actually taken yesterday evening, and my outfit survived quite the long day.  First a full day of observing/facilitating a training course, then team building plus community service, and finally a 2 hour drive to my travel destination.


As much as I truly loathe indoor pictures, I think these came out decent.  Granted, I took the shades off most of the lamps for maximum light... but whatever works, right?!


Oh and these earrings are newly gifted from my hubby... he was in Vancouver for business this week but had some down time to explore the city (when it wasn't raining).  He got these little ceramic tile earrings from an art vendor.  Since the light sucks, you can't tell that they are a subtle blue/green/gray that go perfectly with my olive green shirt and blue/grey scarf.  Thanks hun! :)


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition