Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Been Dazed & Confused



shirt: Old Navy ($25) ~ skirt: Zara ($35) ~ tights: ??? ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ necklace: DIY ~ wrap watch: NY&Co ($20) ~ bracelets: via Wear Your Music ($10 each)

Date: September 21, 2010
Ensemble message: Well, can’t say I was thinking anything this morning as I got dressed other than “get something on that’s blog worthy!”  I was sooo tired I could barely think, and as I started to run later and later, I had to settle on something and this was it.  Hopefully the tights tone down the spring/summer look of the skirt… and I wrapped the top instead of buttoning for interest – what do you think?


I think next time I wrap a shirt, I’ll come armed with more safety pins and double-sided tape.  Good thing I had a cami underneath!!!


So the reason why I’m exhausted is because I’m on my own this week – the hubby is away on business and I have to take care of everything on my own.  While I’m a perfectly capable adult, when he goes away, I realize how much we team up (awww gush ;)  Not having dinner ready when I got home was a major bummer last night! 

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition