Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 1, 2012

Knot It

P1010972

P1010964

P1010971
dress (as skirt): c/o eShakti ~ shirt: MNG by Mango via JC Penny's ($34) ~ boots: Anne Klein via Macy's ($? so old!) ~ necklace: gift

Date: January 26, 2012
Ensemble message: Looooovvvve this outfit!  And when I first put it on, I hated it.  I guess I was having a low self-esteem moment because as soon as I knotted the shirt, I thought, "Whoa!  Look at those HIPS!"  So silly - we need to embrace our individual features!  I know I've said it at some point on this blog, but while one person envies another's lean figure, that person is wishing they had more curves.  So much stress (and I don't know about you, but I really don't need anymore stress in my life!!)  Let's just love us for us and be done with it :)

P1010965

P1010974

P1010968

Which of your features do you love?  Let's declare it here!!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition