Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 14, 2011

Equestrian

P1010906

P1010912

P1010908
t-shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (old - $25ish?) ~ cardigan: August Silk via Nordstrom Rack ($20) ~ jeans & scarf: Target ($14 & forget) ~ boots: Steve Madden via DSW ($120)

Date: October 6, 2011
Ensemble message: This is an outfit from one of my many team meetings in the past several weeks.  These meetings are generally casual, but I will wear a skirt or dressier slacks if I'm presenting.  Clearly I wasn't presenting this day, so I opted for jeans for comfort and layers for warmth (aren't hotel conference rooms always so cold?!)  Between the boots and scarf, I felt very equestrian!

P1010907

P1010911

TGIF!!!  Any good plans for the weekend?

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition