Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 20, 2010

Graphic T-Shirt & Layers



t-shirt: Threadless ($10) ~ button down: H&M ($15) ~ sweater: Banana Republic (gift) ~ belt: Target ($17) ~ jeans: Target ($14) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85ish)

Date: December 3, 2010
Message ensemble: Very simple - it was Friday and I wanted a laid-back look!  And, I wanted it to revolve around my new graphic t-shirt from Threadless (yay Black Friday sale :)  I don't often wear graphic t-shirts to the office, but I know that the Day Job will tolerate them on Fridays.


I had also recently read this post by Tamia of Style Sample and was inspired!  What do you guys think - did I pull off the many layers well?  I can see myself layering similarly over the upcoming 4 day weekend :)


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition